Well, if you are looking to purchase a brand new HD dash cam for your car, but aren’t sure where to begin or what to look for, then this easy buying guide will help you to make the right choice.
It’s Here: Introducing 3 Premium Dash Cameras – They Are Right Here, Up For Sale & Within Your Easy Grabs!
1. Premium Full HD Dash Camera – IROAD X9
It’s not without a reason that IROAD X9 was declared the winner of Red Dot Design Award 2018! The innovative modern design of IROAD X9 offers amazing performance. Full HD stable quality in front and rear with 30frames and powerful hardware provides flawless recordings. This award-winning dash camera excels for high-performance technology and advanced driver assistance systems for improved safety.
Why Should You Buy IROAD X9?
- Minimum electricity consumption (2.9w/2CH basis).
- 2CH – 1080P with 30 FPS FHD & FHD (Front & Rear).
- X-Vision for intelligent night vision and sharp-clear images even in low-light environments.
- Advanced 24-Hour Parking Mode with motion detection and audio alerts.
- Format Free (Auto recovery system).
- Sony STARVIS image sensors produce the best sharpness and clarity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to control your dash camera with the dedicated IROAD app.
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) road safety warning systems for audio/visual alerts for Front Vehicle departure (FVDWS), Front Collision (FCWS) and lane departure (LDWS).
2. Superior Night Vision Dash Camera – IROAD X1 Full HD
It comes integrated with the latest Sony STARVIS image sensors that can capture stunning night recordings and high-resolution images even in low-light or night. To facilitate recording at high speeds, the single-channel FULL HD Dash Camera captures FHD 1080P at 60 FPS. This dash camera is the ideal choice for UTE drivers.
Why Should You Buy IROAD X1?
- Minimum electricity consumption of 1.4w.
- 60FPS at FHD 1080P for obtaining the sharp driving video.
- Road safety warning systems (ADAS) with audio and visual alerts.
- Latest Sony STARVIS sensors for exceptional visibility under sunlight and starlight.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with IROAD app – It’s easy to track, check, playback videos anytime.
- 150-degree ultra-wide-angle to capture more flawlessly.
- All glass lens for more stable performance even at a higher temperature.
- External GPS facilitates to easily track speed, location and time.
- Auto-recovery and Format free technology.
- Intelligent night vision that automatically boosts the recording brightness to 3 times higher in low-lights to record bright and clear images during parking and driving modes.
3. Advanced 3K Dash Camera – IROAD TX9 -Australia’s First 3K & 2CH Full HD
The IROAD TX9 is the most comprehensive and spontaneous 3K dash camera that’s integrated with the latest Sony STARVIS image sensor (6.0M) for crystal clear recordings. Advanced and ultra-modern tech facilitates it to capture stunning images that are three times of conventional HD dash cams.
Why Should You Buy IROAD TX9?
- Minimum electricity consumption (2.9W/ 2CH basis).
- 3K QHD & FHD 2CH with 3.5 IPS full touch LCD.
- 150-degree wide-angle.
- Prevents battery discharge.
- Supports up to 256 GB.
- Sony STARVIS image sensors for superior sharpness.
- X-Vision for intelligent night vision and crisp images even in low-light environments.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (LDWS, FCWS& FVDW).
- Parking mode recording with motion.
- Wi-Fi connectivity through IROAD mobile app.
- External GPS to map location and speed.
- Format free storage system using JDR technology (Auto recovery system).
The Bottom Line
There you have it “3 premium dash cameras before you”! If you’re looking to buy a high-quality dash camera for your car that will do its job really well, then you can choose from the above three premium quality dash cameras that fit your needs and budgets without any hesitation.
Read more about: The Ultimate Buying Guide of Dash Cams in Australia
Little about the Brand: IROAD is amongst the world’s prominent dash camera manufacturers known for bringing innovative and the latest technology at unbelievably cost-effective prices to your doorstep.
If you’re new to buying a dash camera or want to make a switch from a different dash cam brand, then you can buy an IROAD dash camera with confidence and we guarantee that you won’t regret your decision later on. Act Now, Call 1300 818 622 and uncover the best dash cams in Australia!